David W. Hall
Mr. Hall is licensed to practice in all Courts in the State of Florida and the United States District Court for the Middle of Florida and has in excess of 25 years of experience in the practice of law and the handling of legal matters for clients. He is a member of the Florida Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Section), the Seminole County Bar Association, the Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association, and is a licensed private pilot.
Mr. Hall has performed many hours of voluntary legal service for Community Legal Services of Mid Florida, Legal Aide of Manasota and participates in the Florida Attorneys Saving Homes (FASH) program through the Florida Bar Association. Additionally, Mr. Hall participated in a voluntary, pro-bono effort to assist homeowners along the Mississippi Gulf Coast in clearing up title to their homes in order to qualify for Federal and State assistance to repair and rebuild their homes as a result of the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina.
The primary areas of practice for Mr. Hall are providing foreclosure defense for homeowners, handling bankruptcies, business law, contracts, and real estate matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Section), Member
- Seminole County Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association, Member
- Florida, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 1973
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky