Personable Central Florida Lawyers
At the law firm of Stenstrom, McIntosh, Colbert & Whigham, P.A., we truly believe in taking a personal approach to all our cases. Your needs are unique, and they deserve to be treated as such. When you choose us to represent you, we will take the time to have a conversation with you and learn about your needs.
Our experienced attorneys are available to assist in a wide variety of matters, including:
- Real estate: We help client with residential and commercial real estate matters, including purchase, sale, lease, construction, contracts, eminent domain and condemnation matters.
- Estate planning and administration: We draft and review wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance directives. We also guide clients through the probate process.
- Family law: We offer clients the legal counsel they need in all family law matters, including divorce, child custody, spousal support, child support, adoption and prenuptial agreements.
- Divorce: We help clients work through all aspects of divorce, including matters related to child support, child custody, alimony and asset division.
- Modifications: If there was a significant change in your circumstances -- such as a job loss or relocation -- we can help you modify your support and custody agreements to reflect your current situation.
- Administrative law: We help businesses and individuals with permits, licensing and disciplinary action hearings.
- Business law: We represent businesses in opening and ongoing business matters, including mergers and acquisitions, business formation and contracts.
- Environmental law: We work with clients to help ensure they are adhering to regulations in land development, zoning and site planning.
- Commercial and civil litigation: We offer strong representation in a variety of business litigation and employee disputes.
- Appeals: We represent clients who are interested in appealing court decisions and administrative board decisions.
- Municipal law: We represent cities and government entities in all legal matters.
- Car accidents: We work with clients to help them receive compensation from the negligent party that caused the accident.
- Workers' compensation: We represent employees who suffered from repetitive motion injuries, on-the-job car accidents or other work-related injuries.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one because of another person's mistake, we can help you receive compensation for medical bills, funeral expenses and loss of consortium.
- Foreclosure defense: We work with clients to stop foreclosure or find a way to make the situation better.
- Bankruptcy: We help clients use Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy to manage debt and regain financial freedom.
Contact the law firm of Stenstrom, McIntosh, Colbert & Whigham, P.A., by e-mail, or call us at 407-322-2171 or toll free at 800-247-5225 for an initial consultation.